- Educate candidates and government officials, especially judicial candidates, about parental rights and home schooling.
- Provide home schoolers the opportunity for an amazing educational opportunity to work in campaigns and elections and learn firsthand about this aspect of “good citizenship.”
- Elect candidates, especially judges, who will apply the law and will require CPS to follow the law.
- Raise up a generation that will send the message that there is a political price to pay if you attack parental rights or home schooling in Texas.
What are the benefits?
- Affecting change to communities statewide as a movement of young Texans.
- Learning to navigate and influence the political and social climate of the rights and freedoms of Texans.
- Building a student resume through valuable work experience.
- Completing the Texas education course requirement for good citizenship.
Additional program benefits:
- As a graduate, a great resume builder towards an application for the THSC Watchmen program
- Free admission to THSC conventions in Arlington and The Woodlands for THSC Rangers participants. ($30-$50 value)
- THSC RANGERS STAR Award for completion of 2-year program requirements
- Honored as a special guest at the Annual THSC Gala
- Discounted admission to Capitol Days