Funds raised from the live auction will directly support the rights and freedoms of families to manage the care, custody, and education of their children.
All donations are tax deductible and provide an excellent opportunity for you to share in the vision and promote your organization at the same time! More importantly, they allow THSC, the largest state home school organization in the U.S., to continue providing support to more than 60,000 families throughout Texas.
Contact Kay Orr, Auction Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
2015 Gala Auction items to be posted soon!
- Donors will be recognized during the event.
- Donors will be included in the auction program booklet.
- Donors will be listed on the THSC website.
- Donors will be acknowledged in our magazine and e-newsletters that reach over 20,000 people weekly.
The following are some past creative donations that have been very successful:
- Texas-style paintings
- Gift Certificates for dining, recreation, family events
- Hotel, dinner, theatre packages
- Bed and breakfast escapes
- Wine tasting and gift baskets filled with wines, cheese and crackers
- Educational / family fun packages
- Sporting event packages and signed memorabilia
- Vacation packages
- Hunting or fishing packages
- Gift Certificate to have dinner at our home for a party of four to six
- Golf resort getaways or golf fees for a foursome
Proxy Bid Form
Return to top of page
THSC is a Non-Profit Organization approved by section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. We certify that THSC staff, Board members, Advisory members or volunteers did not provide any services in exchange for this donation. THSC Tax ID # 75-2110659.