At the Texas Home School Coalition, we’re not afraid to back down from a brawl or a battle. Every day we hear the stories of injustice and discrimination from home schoolers across our state.
Whether it is the parents whose home schooled children were picked up by combative police; the single mom attacked by her in-laws, who loathe home-education and want to remove her children from her; or the loving grandmother whose grandchildren were erroneously taken by CPS, THSC fights for home schoolers’ rights.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Fighting at the Texas Capitol for home schooling and parental rights
- Protecting parents and their children from rogue CPS agents
- Ensuring that local governments and authorities don’t overstep their bounds (and publicly outing them when they do)
- Testifying in court about the effectiveness and validity of home schooling and connecting persecuted families with top-notch attorneys
- Training lawyers in what the law actually says about home schooling and parental rights
- Providing legal support and assistance to families being discriminated against by colleges, companies, and government entities
- Researching, vetting, and electing candidates who understand parental rights and who will fight for home schoolers
- And so much more . . .
By joining as a member of THSC, not only do you give your family security against encroaching government but you also join a community of home schoolers dedicated to helping those who are less fortunate.
For the price of 2 Starbucks drinks a month, you can become a vital part of our ongoing ministry and make your voice heard. Please join the Coalition and consider making a tax-deductible contribution.
From now until the end of September, every family that joins THSC as a member or that contributes $100 or more will receive 5 talks from the famed creation scientist Ken Ham.
Donate to our election activities (which are not tax deductible).