Why Join THSC?
THSC is constantly working to promote home schooling and parental rights through:
- Lobbying the Texas legislature
- Communicating with school districts and other public officials
- Monitoring court cases
- Raising awareness of important issues that impact home schooling
Joining THSC Association:
- Connects your family with other home schoolers
- Allows your voice to be heard in our effort to protect your home school freedoms
- Empowers us to fight for you
As a coalition impacting over 100,000 Texas home school families and with a staff and volunteer network of hundreds all with home schooling experience in Texas, THSC connects and provides your family with an invaluable wealth of information and support.
THSC exists as the local authority on home education in Texas. In fact, the Texas Education Agency (TEA) often refers calls on issues of home schooling to THSC for verification or resolution. As the state authority on home schooling, you can depend on us to support your rights as a Texas family.
THSC Membership Benefits:
THSC provides over a dozen benefits including:
- Free legal assistance and advocacy in Texas with problems related to home education
- Access to a THSC members-only CPS hotline, with direct access to attorney consultation in the event of an emergency
- FREE adult registration to both THSC Conventions: Arlington and The Woodlands
- Digital copy of the Texas Home School Handbook and Lone Star Study
- Student and teacher photo ID cards
- Access to digital templates for high school transcripts and diplomas
- Discounts from select home school providers
- Special needs consultant and support
- Knowledgeable home school staff available to support you by phone or online
We appreciate what you do and will continue to support THSC even after our youngest graduates soon. God bless you!
We’re done [home schooling] with our 4 boys. I truly appreciate having this resource all these years. Grateful I never needed litigation! Thank you for all you do — defend, teach, encourage, etc.
THSC Association Membership Payment Options:
- Lifetime Membership: $1,000 one-time payment
- Annual Membership: $120 a year
- Discounted Annual Membership: $100 a year
- We offer a $20 discount off the annual membership price for qualifying groups
- Annual Membership, Quarterly Installment Plan: $40 per quarter
Lifetime Members receive all Member Benefits plus:
- Two polo shirts available exclusively to Lifetime Members
- One bumper sticker publicizing your support as a THSC Lifetime Member
Since 1986, THSC has been serving and informing parents and the home school community in Texas and we continue to serve you in Keeping Texas Families Free. Will you join the Coalition today?