In preparation for high school graduation and for information regarding steps to take after graduation, we offer various items of interest and information:
- Review our Dual Credit page for information on how your home schooler can receive high school and college credit for the same classes.
- For help in completing a high school transcript, view our Recordkeeping page.
- Let THSC create a custom high school diploma for your student.
- Find out what your home schooler needs for College Admissions.
- Learn about financial helps on our Scholarships page.
- For those interested in serving in the armed forces, locate the information under Military.
- If your student is not interested in college, seek more information on Internships.
We hope this information gets you moving in the right direction. If you are still feeling overwhelmed, purchase Tim Lambert’s “Planning for the Future: What Comes after Graduation?” audio CDs and help your home schooler make the transition through graduation and onto the path that follows.