Within just days, thousands of home school parents and children from across the Lone Star State will descend upon The Woodlands, Texas, for three days to enjoy one of the premier family events of the year.
Nestled in the charming and peaceful scenery of The Woodlands, this event offers something for everyone in the family, including workshops designed to encourage and inspire both new and experienced home school parents.
Couples will enjoy the Pre-Convention Marriage Seminar with Pastor Doug and Kim Bartsch, children and teens will enjoy programming designed specifically for them, and parents will have the chance to peruse the wares of more than 200 instructional curriculum providers, creators, and educational experts.
More than 6,000 attendees are expected to come enjoy nationally acclaimed speakers, including:
- Ken Ham – President/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis
- John Erickson – Author of Hank the Cowdog
- Mark Hamby – Founder and president of Lamplighter Ministries
- Carol Barnier – Author of Engaging Today’s Prodigal
- David Gibbs – President of the National Center for Life and Liberty and lead pro-life attorney in the Terri Schiavo case
- And many more
Finally, families will double-over in laughter as the hit, Christian comedian John Branyan entertains audiences in one of the funniest nights of their lives.
To learn more about how your family can attend the Texas Home School Coalition Southwest Convention & Family Conference, visit thsc.org/convention.