Since 2009, Texas Home School Coalition has awarded $20,500 toward the Patrick Henry College scholarship (PHC)—and it’s that time of year again.
Previous scholarship recipients have praised PHC for its quality of education and Christian fellowship:
“The experience of Patrick Henry College is completely unparalleled in the post-high school academic world, and I am proud to attend a place where loving God and others is exemplified in every respect.”
Do you know of a student looking for a college that will spur him or her toward great learning and a flourishing walk with Christ? THSC will award one-year scholarships in the amounts of $3,000, $2,000 and $1,000 to three of our PHC-bound members.
Headed to PHC, but not a member of THSC? Join now to be eligible for this incredible scholarship opportunity.
Rules in Brief
- Open to students entering PHC as freshman, after having been home schooled for the last four years of their education.
- Apply to PHC
- Download and complete the application
- Return THSC application with a copy of your PHC application, including any attachments, writing samples, and letters of recommendation by mail postmarked no later than March 1, 2017.
- Join THSC (806-744-4441), if not already a member
- Winners must provide THSC with a copy of their acceptance letter to PHC, and payment will be made directly to the PHC business office.
- Winners will be notified by March 31, 2017.
THSC’s Board of Directors is proud of each applicant for the decision he or she has made to become a part of PHC—an institution named for a man who loved liberty, his country, his fellow countrymen and, most importantly, God. May each applicant embrace this same commitment with the same passion as did the great patriot, Patrick Henry.
See the complete rules and read more about the THSC Scholarship program at THSC.org/phc.