Create Your New Account:
- Go to https://portal.thsc.org/user/register.
- Enter the Username you wish to use.
- Enter the E-mail address we have on file for you.
- Call the Customer Service Team at (806) 744-4441, ext 0, if you are not sure what address to use.
- You may change your email address and other personal information after your account is set up if you wish.
- Enter the Password you wish to use.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name.
- Click Create new account.
Logging in to Your Account:
- Go to https://portal.thsc.org/user.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click Log in.
Updating Your User Profile:
- Click Your User Profile.
- Click Edit.
- You can update the following from the Account tab:
- Email address
- Upload picture
- You can update the following from the Name and Address tab:
- Upload picture
- The Support Group Demographics tab is only used by leaders of local support groups with accounts already set up on the THSC website.
Updating Your Communication Preferences:
- Click Your Communication Preferences.
- You can sign up for the following THSC publications:
- Website Post Notifications
- Review Magazine
Viewing Your Membership, Event, and Donation History:
- Click Your Event, Contribution, and Membership History.
- You can view the following historical data:
- THSC Membership
- Event Registrations
- Donation Records
- You can also do the following:
- Join THSC/renew membership
- Register for a new event
- Donate to THSC
Viewing Your Family Members (only available for current THSC members):
- Click Your Family Members.
- You can do the following:
- Add family members
- View data for family members
- Edit that data
- Delete family members
Accessing Your Member Benefits (only available for current THSC members):
- Click Access Your Member Benefits to view and find out how to take advantage of all benefits available to current THSC members.
Downloading Your Member ID Cards (only available for current THSC members):
- Click Download Your Member ID Cards to view, download, and print a document with all ID cards for your family members.
Downloading Your Handbook (only available for current THSC members):
- Click Download Your Handbook to view and download the current THSC Handbook for Texas Home Schoolers.