Video Editing Internship
Texas Home School Coalition is seeking an unpaid Video Editing Intern to assist our administration department. Be apart of a great organization that defends parental and homeschooling rights.This a great opportunity for anyone interested in having a career in the internet media realm.
The position will edit a weekly vlog with the purpose of helping us connect with our supporters and homeschoolers across the country. Work remotely approximately 10 hours a week.
- Compile and edit a video blog that will be posted on Youtube weekly.
- Find and insert appropriate music that fits the theme of the video.
- Be reliable while working independently to ensure the video is never delayed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in audio and video editing software
- Experience in video animation and storyboarding
- Ability to work without much oversight
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Good attention to detail.
- Work for a Christian organization
- Work fairly independently and from home
- Work alongside an enthusiastic team of individuals passionate about their work
- Chance to join the fight defending parental and homeschooling rights
- Adding work experience to resume
To apply, contact email@example.com with your resume and links to samples of work.