The Vision of the Rangers Program
- Educate candidates and government officials, especially judicial candidates, about parental rights and homeschooling.
- Provide homeschoolers with the opportunity for an amazing educational opportunity to work in campaigns and elections while learning firsthand about “good citizenship.”
- Elect candidates, especially judges, who will apply the law and protect parental rights and homeschooling.
- Raise up a generation that will uphold parental rights and homeschooling in Texas.
What are the Benefits of the Rangers Program?
- Affecting change in communities statewide by mobilizing young Texans.
- Building a student’s resume through valuable work experience.
- Completing the Texas education course requirement for good citizenship.
- Learning to navigate the Texas political process.
- Learning to influence the social climate in Texas related to homeschool freedoms and parental rights.
Additional Rangers Program Benefits:
- Upon graduation, a great opportunity to apply for the THSC Watchmen program.
- Free admission to the THSC Conventions in Arlington and The Woodlands. ($30-50 value.)
- THSC “RANGERS STAR Award” for completion of the two-year program requirements.
- Honored as a special guest at the annual THSC Gala.
- Discounted admission to Capitol Days.
- Special discount to the Patriot Academy for students 16 and over.
- When filling out the “How did you hear about Patriot Academy?” field, use the code “THSC Rangers member.”